Non Basmati Rice
About Non basmati rice
Loaded with nutritive content, our Non-Basmati Rice is available at market leading rates. We are amid the prominent Exporters, Importers and Suppliers of Non-Basmati Rice in Karnataka, India. Procurement is made by our quality auditors after complete quality checking. Apart from this, we make due consideration on packaging to entertain hassle free transportation.
- Rice is the staple food of over half the world’s population. It is the predominant dietary energy source for 17 countries in Asia and the Pacific, 9 countries in North and South America and 8 countries in Africa. Rice provides 20% of the world’s dietary energy supply, while wheat supplies 19% and maize (corn) 5%.
- Cooked, unenriched, white, long-grained rice is composed of 68% water, 28% carbohydrates, 3% protein, and negligible fat. In a 100-gram serving, it provides 130 calories and contains no micronutrients in significant amounts, with all less than 10% of the Daily Value (DV) (table). Cooked, white, short-grained rice also provides 130 calories and contains moderate amounts of B vitamins, iron, and manganese (10–17% DV) per 100-gram amount.
- Varieties – Sona Masoori, White Rice (Raw Rice),
- Origin – Karnataka, Tamil Nadu or Andhra Pradesh, India.
Packing and Shipment
- Packing – Standard Packing of 10Kg, 25 Kg or 50 Kg in LPP Bags.
- Quantity – 20 feet Container / 25 Tons.
- Port of Loading – CHENNAI, India.
- Pre-shipment Inspection – As per the specifications of AGMARK and customer requirement for Weight and Quality.
- Port of Discharge – As per customer requirement
- Shipment Terms – FOB / CIF according to customer requirement.
- Mode of Payment – 100% T/T, Irrevocable L/C
- Delivery to Port of Loading – 30 days from the date of receipt of Confirmed Purchase Order and Payment Instrument (L/C documents and 100% T/T)